Friday, December 15, 2006

So frickin' funny


Family Guy - Annoying Stewie - video powered by Metacafe

Laughed until I cried. The big, loud gafaw laugh, some of you know all too well. And yes, I am like this sometimes. As an adult. Just ask J. My sense of humor is not always so refined. Pity him now.

So, I was supposed to be on a bus right about now, but thanks to the high wind storm and trees blocking train tracks, the bus is sold out and I got to rent a car! I'm home briefly to burn my Cheese II mix, then I hit the road to Pendleton for a whirlwhind weekend of fun in Enterprise, OR. Can I get a whoo hoo?!?

Here's the car I rented -- so fly (it's a Dodge Cavalier):
















The radio stays on even after you've taken the key out of the ignition. Wha?!? I own a 2005 Honda CRV and it's not that fancy. Technology these days.

No comments: