A List of Seven Random Things About Me
- Lately, I cannot get to bed and asleep before 9:30 pm, despite being exhausted and probably could go to sleep at 5 pm - I stay up and read magazines, blogs and Facebook.
- I'm listening to Outliners by Malcolm Gladwell during my commute - loving it. It's both interesting and he's a great narrator.
- I do not shower every day. I tell myself it's because I don't want to dry my hair out (with the washing and blow drying and flat ironing) but that's a lie - I'm just too lazy.
- I have started flat ironing my hair and it looks great when I do it. I finally have the hair I always wanted, when I'm not too lazy to do it.
- I recently tried diet hot chocolate (powder mix) and it is suprisingly creamy and yummy.
- When my dog thumps her tail, it drives me nuts, though she does it to get pets. When she does it, I feel anxious, annoyed and guilty.
- I like to eat hot dogs cold.
If you're so inclined, share seven random things with me!