Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holidays

Happy ones to you.

We are off tonight to journey to the West Side to visit with family and friends.  This will be Aggie's first "real" Christmas, meaning she'll get gifts and there will be a Christmas tree, etc.  I'm interested to see how she reacts.  I'm worried she'll be overwhelmed.  I'm worried the dog will be overwhelmed.  I'm worried about a lot...not focusing as much on the fun of being with people I enjoy and the eating and the presents.

My No Complaining pledge?  Not going so hot, but I'm determined to keep trying.

Thank you for all the name suggestions.  We are considering them all.

Something to ponder during this season of joy and abundance: a story, the nonprofit making a difference

Since I will be traveling, I probably won't post again until the new year.  So...

No comments: