Monday, January 23, 2012

Douchebag Merit Badges

Happiest of Mondays! We finally made it home after being stuck* on the Westside for over a week.

*By stuck, I mean lounging about watching cable, being cooked delicious meals, free babysitting and multiple Target clearance rack runs. Wait, why did I come home? Oh right, Jason and the four legged kiddos. And my bed - I love sleeping in my own bed.

Okay, on to the douchebaggery... (via Laughing Squid)
I am proud to say, I have only earned two of these - bad parking and tanning. I am a reformed take-shirt-off-at-inappropriate-timer. Jason wears Axe...and I like it! So maybe I actually have three.

1 comment:

Jon said...

I've been known to roll the windows down and turn the music up. I'll turn it down at stop signs and red lights, but otherwise... enjoy the beat.