Tuesday, November 14, 2006

House for Sale



Finally, finally, finally our house is on the market. Not sure my marriage or I were going to survive the last month, but all are in tact, thankfully. I made J promise if we have to move again in the next 5 years for his work, he's handling the whole move and the selling of the house all by himself. Not that he hasn't helped this time, but I just cannot do this again any time soon. We've moved 5 times in the past 3 years. Yes, I agreed to every move, but no more! I swear it!

With that said, it really is a great little house, and I'm sad to be leaving it, especially since we've done so many great updates. If you or anyone you know is looking for a house in Portland, please pass the following link along (RMLS 6100708):

http://ttoombs.mywindermere.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Listing.ListingDetail&ListingID=17052920

The faster this house sells, the sooner I stop posting about it and start posting about life in a wacky small town. I know you can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that sad that the only time I will see your house is through a real estate ad. Kurt always said it was super cute, and he's right! The pictures make it look so spacious--and clean!

So any plans for a hot tub party soon?