Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A new post!

I was thinking last night that I haven't posted in a while, mainly because I've lacked to urge to blog, meaning - nothing has happened that moved me to write. That's not to say that I didn't have a fabulous time with the PDX gang this past weekend, but nothing happened that I felt compelled to write about, to share with all of you.

So, instead, I will answer these questions that I stole from Ms. L and perhaps provide you with some new insights into my psyche.

1. When was the last time you went out?
Last night, to the local food co-op party at my friend's house

2. What was the last movie you saw?
In the theaters -- Waitress

3. Miss someone?
Yes, I always miss my grandma

4. Are you scared to fall in love?
I'm guessing not, since I am in love

5. What were you doing this morning at 7 am?
Driving J and Bella back from the park

6. What were you doing this morning at 10 am?
It's still 42 minutes away -- yesterday, I was sitting at my desk

7. What were you doing this afternoon at 12 p.m.?
Yesterday, I was still sitting at my desk; today I'll be meeting someone for lunch

8. Name a country you want to visit:
Belize

9. What was the last thing you ate?
Sprouted wheat toast with peanut butter

10. What was the last thing you drank?
Carrot, guava and pineapple juice and hot water with lemon

11. Last text message received?
"FYI - Isaacs becomes Mill Creek road. - kiss" from J

12. Do you have a nick name?
Not really

13. Things you need to do everyday?
Take my vitamins, pet my dog, kiss my hubby

14. The last person who called you?
J

15. Rate your day 1-10.
So far, an 8

16. Anything exciting happen today?
Going to look at a house

17. Do you ever lie about your age?
Nope

18. How many things in your past do you regret?
A few; I try to keep the list short either by not doing certain things or by choosing not to regret them

19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Me

20. Who was the last person you hugged?
J

21. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes

22. Do you shop at Hollister?
No -- where?

23. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
A long time ago

24. Did you forgive them?
I tried

25. How long have you had myspace?
Couple of years

26. Have you ever skipped school?
Yes

27. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
I think when I was young

28. Do you ever wish you were a man?
When I was younger, I wondered what it would be like to be a boy

29. Where's your number one on your top 8?
Not hip with the lingo

30. What is your favorite possession?
Um...my iMac?

31. Do you own a gun?
No, though I stand to inherit quite a few

32. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say?
I hope you're well

33. Do you get nervous before doctors appointments?
A little

34. What do you think of hot dogs?
Morning Star mini corn dogs are the best

35. What's your favorite Christmas song?
The Merry Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...)

36. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee, hot water with lemon (aids the ol' digestive track)

37. Can you do push ups?
"Girlie" push-ups, yes -- do I do them? No

38. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
Currently, my D cup boobs

39. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Groceries, snacks, map of Paris

40. Name 3 things you drink regularly:
Water, coffee, juice

41. Current hate:
My period

42. How did you bring in the New Year?
Playing Carcassone and watching Tiki TV

43. What shirt are you wearing?
Black and white striped t-shirt from the Gap

44. Favorite color(s)?
Green, purple, blue and black

45. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Ghosts

46. What's in your pocket right now?
No pockets

47. Best feeling in the world?
Love

48. Worst feeling in the world?
Not feeling myself worthy

49. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Honey & the Moon by Joseph Arthur

50. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Same

51. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Sleeping (but not snorring!)

52. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Hurry, turn it off before Rachel (the cat) notices (so she won't start demanding her breakfast and I can sleep)

No comments: