Friday, February 24, 2012

Update

So, I got a new job!  I started this week and so far so good. I work up to 30 hours a week and my schedule is four 7 hour days. I get to work by 9 am, so the girls and I can have a leisurely morning together. I get Mondays off, but the girls will be at daycare, so I'll be able to run errands, do chores and have some alone time. It's looking like an ideal work schedule.

Since being back to work this week my mood has improved drastically. I think this position is a better fit for my skills and personality. I certainly hope so. I really don't want to go through the whole job search thing again.

Thanks for all your support. Hugs and happy weekend!

3 comments:

heathre said...

yay!! i'm so excited to see you tomorrow and hear all about it :)

sunnywave said...

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats, congrats, congrats, and sounds like an *awesome* work schedule. LOVE!!!! :-)

amandaw said...

huzzah!