Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Creative Cravings 02.01.12

Putting together this list is one of the highlights of my week. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Liz Lemon is my homeboy:

(via A Cup of Jo)

An ET tribute

Please, someone make me this (via exactly)

Et tu, Botanists? (via Neatorama)

I'm a guru!

Ridiculous yet true (via Neatorama)

Trip Plan 3 (via Laughing Squid)

This is more my style than roller derby (for which I'm too much of a wuss)

Surprisingly lovely

You know what a fan I am of nontraditional holidays (via Neatorama)

Brilliant (via Laughing Squid)

A hilarious take on a hilarious song (via Laughing Squid)

Whoa

Interesting experiment (via Neatorama)

So, I guess I just need to reload my brain? (via Neatorama)

Last but not least, my amazing friend, Liv:


1 comment:

Amandaw said...

God I want to marry Liz Lemon, and Tina Fey at the same time.

Manda out!