I am failing at so many things right now -
- I am not exercising.
- The chore calendar may as well not exist.
- Complaining happens frequently.
- I'm not posting everyday.
- I lose patience with my child, my dog, my spouse.
- I'm eating sugar and gluten.
- Thank you notes are still not written.
- A project I promised would already be done is no where near being done.
- I didn't leave the house today, even to go to the mailbox.
It dawned on me that I did not have to beat myself up over these things. That I could actually celebrate and embrace the failure. And by doing so, maybe learn something. So, here it goes.