Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 19

Seeing this picture, I know my nurturing instincts have already kicked in.  I want to say, "Yo!  Liver, stomach, intestines - move over and give that kid some room!"

I am doing much better than last week.  Saw the doctor and got on some antibiotics and they've pretty much cleared all the yuckiness up.  And gave me a wicked yeast infection.  But at least I don't feel like death warmed over.

In the past two weeks, I found out my two pregger friends are having a boy and a girl respectively.  We find out a week from tomorrow.  I may delay next week's post until we have the results.  My friend, Sarah, is certain we're having twins.  Please send non-twin vibes our way.

What else?  Oh!  I celebrated my first Mother's Day!  I received earrings and breakfast from my fabulous baby-daddy and a card from my folks.

I'm kind of wearing maternity clothes, though  most my pants sag 'cause I don't have the belly to hold them up.  I can still wear my regular pants, though they are snug when I sit down.  I wish it would hurry up and get warm here, so I could just wear skirts and dresses.  I had a dream last night that it was September already and summer was over and we didn't have any hot weather.  Talk about a nightmare.

Not sure if I've felt the baby kick.  Occasionally, I'll get a quick dull pain in my abdomen - is it the baby?  Gas?  Something else I'd rather not know about?  

1 comment:

Hilleri said...

Happy almost 20 mark!