Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 6

Yes, I am obsessed with the pregnancy.  But I've always been fascinated with fetal development of any living creature.  So, there you go, Baby D, six weeks.

There is other stuff going on besides the baby.  I've got work drama - again - but, I can't write about it in any detail here.  Let's just say, the combo of work drama and raging hormones make for a very cranky Cora.

Beyond those two things?  Not much.  Started working on a new crewell/embroidery pattern that I got at a thrift store - a vase with flowers.  That kind of work is very meditative. 

Oh yeah!  We got a wood burning stove for the downstairs.  Jason's teaching me to build fires.  Here's Jason with the first fire he built in it.  

The cats, especially Hugo, love it.  Hugo loves to chew on the fire wood. 

And we're re-watching the first three seasons of The Sopranos - a violent, curse ridden show that is sheer brilliance.

There you are.

1 comment:

heathre said...

boo for work drama but YAY for wood burning stoves :) (um, and baby D, of course!!!)