Sunday, February 08, 2009

Baby D

We finally did it!  We're pregnant!  Only about 5 1/2 weeks along (see left).  Due tentatively October 7.  

I'm doing all right.  I've been exhausted, had tender boobs and had nausea - the mixture varies from day to day.

Only mild cravings for navel oranges, plain nan, Chicken & Stars soup and smoothies.  Oh yes, and vegan Whoopie Pies, but, alas, none to be found.

Our first doctor's appointment is Feb. 27 -- more info and a possible sonogram photo to follow.

Oh, and here's a picture of the first positive pregnancy test.  We took two and opted not to keep them, since, you know, I peed on them.





P.S. Nan -- how's that for an update?

2 comments:

heathre said...

woo hoo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
And thanks for not keeping the pee-stick. One of my managers told me that his wife pretty much owns their medicine cabinet... and residing in the cabinet is the pee-stick. THe child in question is now 8 years old.
True story!!

- marlene