Monday, June 16, 2008

4 Things

Stolen from the lovely Hilleri

4 jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Grant Writer
  2. Receptionist
  3. Telephone Fundraiser
  4. Intern
4 movies I watch over and over:
  1. Amelie
  2. Serenity
  3. Princess Bride
  4. White Christmas
4 places I have lived:
  1. Portland (of the OR, not the ME)
  2. Chicago
  3. Hamburg, Germany
  4. Anchorage, Alaska

4 TV Shows that I watch:

  1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  2. Angel
  3. Firefly
  4. The Adventures of Pete & Pete

4 places I have been:

  1. Paris
  2. Australia
  3. St. Croix, Virgin Islands
  4. Billings, Montana (most recently)

4 of my favorite foods:

  1. Sushi
  2. Soy Mac & Cheese
  3. Haribo Gummy Bears
  4. White Cheddar Popcorn

4 places I would rather be right now:

  1. Paris!
  2. Buck Island, Caribbean
  3. In a Yurt, on the Oregon coast
  4. Spooning Jason (he is too itchy to hold right now)

4 things I am looking forward to this year:

  1. Sid & Maralea's wedding!
  2. More of Trio Vintners 2006 Zinfandel
  3. Visiting H&M in DC
  4. Electing a new president

2 comments:

denise said...

four things I likes abot this post;
1. I learned a lot about you!
2. It was easy to read and I'm in a hurry!
3. I Want to go to Paris!
4. I liked that Zin too!

Hilleri said...

I should have listed Haribo Gummy Bears as one of my favorite foods. I can't live without them :)