Sunday, December 30, 2007

Photo-rific

Jason and I spent the weekend visiting his grandma and parents at his grandma's ranch in Wallowa, OR (think: very rural, very rustic and LOTS of snow - 10 inches at least!). We had a great time playing in the snow. I tried snowshoeing for the first time, and we went sledding. And Bella - well, Bella + Snow = Tru Luv. She couldn't get enough, though poor thing was often up to her neck in it. She was a trooper, which surprised me, since she's such a momma's girl and her momma is a big wimp.


As I was uploading the pictures from this weekend (oddly, well not so oddly, we took no photos at the actual ranch or of the people we were with), I found a ton of pictures on our camera from the past year. And I just had to share with you all.


First, introducing Hugo. These pictures do not do his justice. He is a beautiful cat, especially his eyes, the color of scotch, and his gorgeous pink bow lips. And I can just tell he will get more handsome as he gets older.








Second, the view I've been raving about. Still doesn't do it justice.









Third, cute pics of Bella. The one of her and I was taken a couple weeks after we adopted her.












And lastly, some cuteness - me and J at the park and our little Christmas tree.











I wish all of you a very happy and safe New Year's!

2 comments:

heathre said...

great pics, ms cora! glad you are ba back on the blog-wagon :)

It's Mine So Hush said...

you are too cute! xoxo