Thursday, April 20, 2006

Stolen from Heidi's blog

Four jobs I’ve had:
Grants Coordinator (current job)
Intern
Lab Assistant
Front Desk Receptionist

Four movies I can (and do) watch over and over:
Amelie
Sense & Sensibility
Enchanted April
The Breakfast Club

Four places I’ve lived:
Anchorage, AK
Chicago, IL
Northampton, MA
Hamburg, Germany

Four TV shows I love:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Firefly
Angel (though season 3 is starting to suck, no pun intended)
What Not to Wear

Four places I’ve vacationed:
St. Croix
Kenai, AK
Paris, France
Long Beach, WA

Four of my favorite dishes:
unagi (bbq eel sushi)
pad thai
caprese salad
cheese cake

Four sites I visit daily:
dooce.com
celebrity-babies.com
gofugyourself.com
annadilemna.typepad.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
the beach
in bed
in Paris
on a train

Four books (or series) I love:
Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger
Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
There Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Four games I can (and do) play over and over:
Scrabble
Bejeweled 1
Book Worm
Druck Sack

No comments: