So, the computer with the camera is downstairs and it's way too cold to hang out downstairs, so I'm posting old school (aka, the written word).
I was inspired by this post HERE by Tattooed Yarn about things she wants to be able to remember about the here and now a year from now. She had a great list and inspired me to write one as well.
- I am grateful for the view from my window - a town covered in snow, the snow gently falling, Bella snuggling in a blanket and Hugo spazzing out with a toy - and the knowledge that I get to sit here all day.
- I am grateful for my job, that I have job security, that I've gotten two raises and two bonuses this year, that I have a team of co-workers that I adore and knowing that the work we do makes a real difference.
- I am grateful for my spouse and that we, over the past year, found our friendship again and that we are now the best of friends who have built a great life together.
- I am grateful for all my friends who fill me with love and laughter.
- I want to remember the chest pains I experienced shoveling snow yesterday because I am so out of shape - at age 31.
- I want this to be the deepest I am ever in debt - about $20,000 in credit card debt - and end next year as close to $0 as possible (and how much pain that figure causes me each time I think about it).
Happy holidays, everyone!